Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Training Update

I am now halfway done with my 6 month period of rest before I get another MRI of my back to see if I can go back to jiu jitsu. I have been following the paleo diet very strictly and lifting almost every day. In the month following the discovery of my injured back I ate like crap and put on 16 lbs. In the past 4 weeks I lost all of that weight and am now down to 178. I am looking to drop another 8 pounds before I switch to trying to put on muscle. I am frustrated because I have been sick for the past 3 days and haven't been able to go to the gym.

comicon riddler wonder woman dr doom
Picture of me as riddler killing time at comicon till I can go back to jiu jiutsu


  1. I’m surely coming again to read these articles and blogswebsite here

  2. I’m flattened by your contents keep up the excellent healthy weight loss diet